Our engines laboratory allow us to analyse the working and operational conditions of industrial power generators for carrying out comparative studies on the use of traditional and alternative fuels, such as biodiesel or natural gas.
Our test bench has the following functions:
· Measurement of the engine performance, according to ISO 8528-11-3 and ISO 3046-1.
· Measurement of emissions, according to ISO 8178-11-31-41-9.
· Description of the generated electric power ISO 8528-3.
· Determination of the diagram of engine indicator (register pressure cylinder referenced according to the crankshaft flip angle of the engine).
· Monitor the information provided by our own SCADA system.
· Generation of reports.
· Alarm setting on all the variables recorded.
· Real-time analysis to determine the specific parameters of the thermodynamic cycle.